CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Great Web Site!

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know that I have found this great new scrap sharing web site with over 15,000 people who are sharing. Here is the link: www.scrapshare.com
It is free to join and the woman are really great! They have a wonderful gallery with layouts, there are also different types of topics of discussion. They also have non related subjects like, recipes, entertainment, schooling, special needs families, digital scrapbooking and one thing that I found interesting is swaps. What this means is that we can share our ideas and send them into the host, (the person running the swap), for other swaps. I have joined my first swap and what I have to do is to create five, two page layouts with all the embellishments, titles and paper and then send them off before June 19th, I believe that is what the date is and then I will recieve five sets of new ideas from new themes. It sounds really interesting. I am also trying to learn how to some new techniques that seem to make animals look really fuzzy, as well as paper piercing. Wow so much to learn and I relaly don't have that much time to get it all done. But like all things we just keep on trying new things to create keepsakes for our families to enjoy. Lastly, the group also has discussions about altered books, card making, upcoming retreats. Like I said the group is very interesting and I am loving it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment