CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gaylord Weekend Event!

Hello Everyone,

Well we had another great week, with another group of wonderfully funny, talented and simply kind ladies! This was my first time in Gaylord and I have to saw other than the weather which happened to be cold, windy and rainy it was a very nice community. My friend Donyale and I went to Gaylord for a Great Scrapbook Event. We were warmly welcomed and are looking forward to attending another event! There were great raffle prizes and one lucky winner even won a cricut. She was very happy as was her grand-daughter who she brought back with her to pick up her wonderful prize! Check out the photos below for this event!

I also had some time to learn how to use my own cricut a little better. I can only say that I really need to have more time to get to know this product and how to use it more effectively. I was able to make the tinker bell name, a tinker bell, and Fawn her friend. They did turn out very cool, but it sure took me forever.

I also learned how to make Hello Kitty with a gift box and a strawberry for Donyale's niece. We did the projects together and laughed so much and had to keep trying but we persevered.

Here are a few of my next upcoming events below and I look forward to sharing with everyone what we do at the events.

May 8, 2009
Farmington Elementary School PTO fund raiser
Fee: $12 per person dinner and drinks included. There will be raffle prizes so bring extra money!
Time: 4pm- 9:30 pm for croppers
Contact Person: crops4ubylinda@sbcglobal.net

May 9, 2009
National Scrapbook Day Workshop!
Location: Linda Oliveras home
Fee: $20 per person dinner, snacks, drinks, stickers, and color block will be given.
Time: 1:30-9:30pm
RSVP Date: May 6, 2009
Contact Person: crops4ubylinda@sbcglobal.net

May 16, 2009
So. Lyon Boy Scouts Fundraiser
Location: First United Methodist Church
Fee: $35 all day crop includes, all meals, drinks and raffle prizes will be there so bring your extra money.
Time: 8am - 8pm.
Contact Person: cradical@yahoo.com or myself crops4ubylinda@sbcglobal.net

Keep looking at the updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment