CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

St. Patrick's update

Just wanted to say what a great time we had last night! The layouts were beautiful ladies. I love the creations that everyone can make from my one main idea. I always enjoy watching everyone create a layout. I make the layout with one idea in mind and then I see how everyone puts a spin on that main idea and does things that I would not have thought about. I am totally amazed at the outcome. All in all we had fun, laughing, talking and sharing like always. Some days I sit and wonder and ask myself how blessed I am to have these wonderful scrapbooking friends. It reminds me of the old quilting bees that woman in the past used to have in which they made beautifully designed quilts. Well we scrapbookers are made of the same stuff the only difference is that we are creating wonderfully beautiful and amazingly thought out life legacies with our albums. Our families histories are being shared in the albums, just the same way the quilts told their stories. It is funny to me how woman need that bonding with other woman. Life is good and I hope that everyone feels the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment