CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Camp Copneconic

I will be at Camp Copneconic this weekend April 16 - 18th for a Stamp and Scrap events that is hosted by Great Lakes Mega Meets. Here are the two links with all in the info you may need to register for the event.
http://www.GreatScrapbookEvents.com info@greatscrapbookevents.com
I have posted the link incase any one would like to join us in on the fun. I will be posting photos of course you know me. The camera goes every where that I go!!! Come and join in on the fun, cropping, food and lodging are included in the fee!

Happy Scrapping!!!!

P.S. don't forget to check out the last week of April also since I will be at their Gaylord event, I would love you to join me! Hope to see you at both or either event!

No comments:

Post a Comment