CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Products!

Well it has been some time since I have posted and I am truly sorry for slacking off, but I have so much exciting news to tell you about in the upcoming products. I just cannot believe that Creative Memories has moved into the new era of scrapbooking. We are going to have a new product line of paper ribbon, foam squares and paper flowers. Yes, that's right, ribbon, foam and flowers, can you believe it I never thought it would happen. Well I am happy to say that the price is not that bad and neither is the quantity. So here is the scope the Delightful Paper Ribbon you will recieve four spools of ribbon paper that come in different widths for $8, the colors are really nice I have then already in my possession. The Delightful Paper Flowers sell for $8, they come in eight different colors, two different shapes and four sizes. They are really pretty! Last but not least for the outlandish embelisshments is the foam squares for $5.50 and two sheets are included 125 squares 1/4 x 1/4 and 64 squares 2mm approximately the thickness is 1/16th inch. Along with these wonderful embellishments we have some wonderful new paper packs for boys, Wow so many new things and I can't believe they remembered the boys!! The 12 x 12 paper pack are called Discover Coinstruction Zone Power Palette Additions and Discover Make Believe Power Palette Additions which are being sold for $9 You can also purchase both Palette additions for the computer at the low price of $3.95 each to add to your Storybook Plus software. I am really loving those two paper packs, nothing frilly about them and they include stikcer and verbage. Of course they haven't forgetten the girls they have also created new 12 x 12 paper packs for them called Delight Tea Party Power Palette Additions and Delight Surfer girl Power Palette Additions both sell for $9. Both of the paper packs are also available in the digital version for $3.95 each. Each paper pack comes with paper, stickers, and verbage as well.

Speaking of digital, "WOW!!!" is all I can say! They have come out with so many items to many to list here but I will give you a few anyway. CM has a whole line of Cottage Garden Digital Predesigned pages available in all four sizes of storybooks. The cost is $7.95 and $3.95 for the 8x8 book only. They also have a new Memory Manager 3.0, don't worry, for those of you that have the old version Memory Manager 2.0 you are still able to utilize your old software all you have to upgrade it for $15.95 but CM is offering a SPECIAL DEAL for the months of May/June you can upgrade for only $9.95. You can upgrade one of two ways via computer or you can recieve the CD via the mail. The Memory Manager 3.0 is $39.95 on CD or via Download no differene. My opinion only but I like to have the CD, just in case something happens to my computer I have a back up. That's just me!

There are so many more digitial software items available that I cannot list them all. Just check out my web site at www.mycmsite.com/loliveras and you can see everthing that is available as of May 1, 2009.

Another item that is available are three different ways to get your albums completed weather they are digital or traditional. Here is the way they are listed!

1.) Finish it Up Bundles $25 which include: 1 Package of 12 x 12 scrapbook pages, 1 package of 12 x 12 page protectors and 1 free tape runner. You are able to choose the color pages that you would like, white, spargo, natural, or black

2.) $10 off a Storybook - You can order and 11 x 8.5 personalized cover storybook at the CM photo center. This offer is available May 1st - June 6th, 2009 only.

3.) $99 Slide it Collection - which contains a PicFolio Milestones Coverset in black, 3 packs of Multi-Pocket sleever (15 pack), Jewel Heritage Milestones Kit

Reminder: The original 12 x 12 refill pages and page protectores are availabel through Aug. 31, 2009 and while supplies last beginning Sept. 1, 2009

The 12 x 10 Landscape Refill pages and page protectores will be available while supples last beginning Sept.1, 2009.

For those individuals that purchase from me via my website or at my home and who complete an album with those supplies will be recieving for FREE a customer appreciation gift!
You read that right a FREE gift for just working on your albums, what's better than that.

So hurry, don't wait to order those supplies, the Free customer appreciation gift is only for a limited time, (May 31, 2009) or while supplies last! You must order at least $60 before taxes in order to qualify for the FREE Gift. You can share the gift with someone by putting your orders together to add up to the $60. I know that times are tuff right now for everyone and I just want all those that can to get something for free. I know I love getting free merchandise. I will be posting some photos of the new products and what I do with them in order to you some ideas. I just can't wait to dig in and start scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment