CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Getting Unpacked!

Well Monday I was finally able to unpack most of my scrapbooking supplies! Whew what a relief they have been in my new garage for the past three and half weeks. The weather has been crappy and my scrapbook area was not completed.

As most of you know I went through all the my stuff like I have never seen it before. I was like a kids in a candy store! I also purchased the the Gypsy from Cricut and I have to say that today (Tuesday) up uploaded all my cartridges. It was so simple and fast. Now I have to learn how create wonderful images.

Now comes the task of the best way to store and display my supplies. I have so much paper that I have told my friends if I purchase another piece of paper just shoot me. Most of friends say well we scrappers can not have enough paper. You just never know what you might need. I am sure that you can relate that the perfect piece of paper is just at the next stop.

I would love any and all suggestions that anyone has about the best possible storage solutions that work. I would even love to see some photos if you anyone would like to share.

I have found someone who will be attending the Mall of America event with me do I have any more takers. I am open to having a group!

Looking forward to seeing and hearing about suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment