CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gypsy from Circut!

As I getting unpacked I was watching TV and found on HSN the Gypsy from Cricut! All I have to say is WOW!! It was really a great deal and so easy to work. I began by linking all my cartridges and then I started creating. The process was so easy and fast! I also received reward points for just purchasing the device as well as two cartridges.

I have two baby boy albums to create in the next few weeks so I began putting the layouts on the gypsy. Now all that is left is linking up to the machine and cutting. How easy!!!

I am looking forward to displaying all the wonderful pages that I create after I am done. I am still working on getting my scrap area organized and ready to roll!

Give me some feedback if you have a Gypsy and how you like it and what works techniques worked best for you!!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment