CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Going to Mall of America!!!

Hello Fellow Scrappers,

It seems like a hundred years since I have written anything about scrapbooking. It has also been that long since I have actually done the act. I have moved from one state to another and that has caused my scrapping and supplies to be put on the back burner.

Well the time has come to break free from the hum drum of moving and focus on the business at hand getting caught up somewhat. Exactly what does that statement mean, "Get somewhat caught up?". I am sure that everyone has a different definition of what that means to them. For me it means having most of my albums completed, photos organized, supplies on hand for every layout, and lots of time!

Time is the essence of each layout! I always seem to need time to get things all set up and then start laying the page out. Lately though I find myself creating layouts without photos easier. Since I have made so many albums in the past year for people. I almost forgot how to scrap with photo's!

Well time will tell if I can get my act together in the next few months. With all the work that I have been doing with the move I figured I deserved a break and so I am planning on taking a trip a huge scrapbooking event to the Mall of America. Archiver's scrapbooking store is sponsoring the event. The date is set for September. I just can't wait! The price is not set yet, but I really want to try to get there. If anyone would like to join me please just let me know. I look forward to having any of my friends join me for this experience. I do not know what to expect nor do I know how grand it will be. I just figure what do I have to lose since life is about having adventure's. I just do not seem to have enough in life!!!

Well until we meet again!
Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment