CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Items coming to this Blog!

Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to pass along some changes that I will doing in the next few weeks on this blog.
· I will posting photos of albums that I am creating and they will be available to purchase

· All albums are ready to just add the photos and away you go.

· You can contact me via email at crops4ubylinda@sbcglobal.net

· There will also be page layout kits for sale, the more kits you purchase the cheaper the costs of each kit

· Each kit will come with all supplies you need to create each layout and a colored photo for you to replicate.

· There will also be character cut outs, for example, Lightning McQueen, Tinker Bell, Cinderella, Pooh, etc, that you can purchase separately if you like to create your own wonderful layouts for a small fee.

· Upon request I can also create an album of your choice; example, baby shower, bridal shower, graduation, etc.

Specialty cards will also be added to the selection of purchases. I can do birthday, wedding, graduation, bridal shower, baby shower, and any other card that you might need invitations for or just a simple but yet personalized card that you might want to give someone special! The possibilities are endless!

I hope that this is the start of a wonderful connection that we have together and that I am able to meet your needs as well as you meeting mine.

Mine needs are the desire to create wonderful keepsakes for those that use my products to enjoy for many years to come!

I will still be giving dates of upcoming fund raiser events that I am attending and any events that I will be hosting that part of the blog will not change. I am just trying to help those that do not have the time to create the layouts an opportunity to continue scrapbooking their family memories without all the hassle of the creating part. All you have to do is add a title if you choose and slap your pictures onto the pages!

All the materials that I have created will be from smoke free home and done with the precision that I would like to put into my albums!

I hope that you like what I am about to create and I look forward to creating for you and your friends in the future!

Happy Scrapping,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment