CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mall of America






The Mall of America was awesome! There were so many ideas, wonderful people, and limitless resources of new products. I have a few photos of some of the simply brethtaking displays that could be made for free or in the classes that were offered. I personally did not take any classes. This was my firt time attending and I did not want to be stressed by trying to attend classes. I spoke to many people who only attend classes and they never create the make-n-takes. I guess it just depends on your wants and needs; totally a personal preference. Above are some of the photos that I took of the classes!

As for the make-n-takes the lines were long for certain companies, those included, Bazzil, Prima, Bo Bunny, Custom Designs, and the longest line I waited in line for was Yellow Bicycle. Most of the other companies were moving along fast. I found EK Success very cute since they offered American Girl designs. They have a new line with all the new American Girl paper, stickers and embellishments. It really is very sweet all the the dolls are showcased including all the activities they do.

I am looking for the next major event so that I can attend. I have decided that I want to visit a few majow scrapbooking events now that my kids are older and I can get away for the weekend. So if anyone has a favorite event that would like to share please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment