CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Baby Albums







Ever wish you had a wonderfully made baby shower gift? Well so many times I have fallen into the trap of purchasing the same things for that baby shower and I am currently trying to help everyone out with this problem. I make unique albums that I am sure any mother to be would love to have as a gift.

I have created a few of these for gifts and I have to say that the mother to be's that I gifted these albums really enjoyed them. One mother always told me she did not have time to scrapbook and didn't know I found time to be creative. When she saw her book she began to cry. Then she said she showed everyone in her family that evening. When I saw her the next day she said to me; "well I will give you the pictures and you can put them into the album for me." I said; "ok no problem I will do that for you." Well after she had the baby she found herself doing the baby album and really enjoying putting the photos together and reliving those magical moments that just fly by with a brand new baby. On the babies first birthday she put the album out so that everyone could see his first years. That baby is just turned one in April of this year. I can't believe how fast time goes! She is keeping up with her album all by herself and this was a person who said she didn't have time.

In the end you just never know who will really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I was surprised and excited all at the same time. It was really worth it for me to give this mother to be a scrapbook album for her baby shower gift.

So I have been making albums for others for some time now and I am willing to share with anyone who would like to purchase one from me. These albums come from a smoke free and pet free environment. I will ship anywhere!

I look forward to helping others to have wonderful keepsake gifts also.


No comments:

Post a Comment